How do operators participate?
Operators submit invoices to Foodservice Rewards three ways:
- For invoices received via email, operators forward them to a special Foodservice Rewards inbox
- For invoices stored in online distributor accounts, operators use the program's drag-n-drop uploader to add them to their Foodservice Rewards account
- For paper invoices, operators receive a free program-supplied Foodservice Rewards WiFi invoice scanner. This sheet-fed scanner connects automatically to the operator's account, and auto-uploads up to 18 pages per minute
- For partnering distributors, operators authorize their suppliers to transfer purchase data electronically
For each qualifying invoice submitted, operators earn reward points and may win prizes instantly.
Who are the other program sponsors?
Here's a downloadable list of the 200+ brands who sponsor Foodservice Rewards. We do not offer category exclusivity.
How should We promote sponsorship?
The first place to promote sponsorship is on your product case:
- Good: Print a 1-color (black) call-out on your case or label
- Better: Print a 2-color (black and yellow) call-out on your case or label
- Best: Apply a high-impact foodservice rewards sticker
Download graphics guidelines and sticker specifications here.
How can you help us at trade shows?
We routinely hold events at trade shows to drive traffic to your booth, provide games, instant win prizes and even organize cocktail parties on your behalf, inviting key operators.
what kinds of rewards are available?
With thousands of rewards in the online catalog, there's something to motivate everyone:
- Brands from Apple to Zippo to reward employees
- Foodservice brands like Cambro®, American Metalcraft®, Turbochef® and more to replace old equipment
- Trade show fees to SNA, NACUFS, ACF, Catersource and the MenuDirections conference to promote education