Level 1: purchasing report
A report of your customers' purchases:
- Free. Monthly dashboard delivered via email as a .pdf attachment.
- Which of my products are Foodservice Rewards members buying?
- In what volumes? From whom? How often? Across which categories?
Level 2: Insights Sponsor
interactive reporting across all categories:
- Customer Purchase Tracking: $0.25 per case. Customers earn points.
- Data Access: $1,685 per login (annually). Discounts for 10+ logins.
- Builds your customer database. Syncs to your CRM automatically.
Level 3: Promotions Sponsor
Deliver promotions that convert:
- Account Management: $2,000 per category per month. Volume discounts.
- Point Awards: Minimum of $0.25 per case. Payout variable by operator segment.
- Promotions targeted by buying behavior. For example:
- Buying my coffee but not my tea? Offer double points on my tea
- Was buying my muffins but stopped? Trigger a reminder and win-back offer
- Buying my jam for the first time? Mail a postcard with a sweepstakes offer
- Member says "yes" to a sample offer? Email lead to my Territory Manager
No risk: Unlike rebates, you can cap your promotional offer budget.
Of course, there may be additional costs such as promotion set-up, telemarketing, email delivery, creative or print (when support is not provided by your agency.) Naturally, we're happy to provide those services, turnkey. Here's our US rate card.
LEVEL 1: Sales Rep incentives
- Sponsorship: $25,000 annually + points.
- Offer over 1,000,000 merchandise and travel rewards to your sales reps.
- Full-service agency support at no extra charge.